On the 9th day of August at the year 2010, a PRECIOUS BABY was born. On
that day I never imagined that I will be giving birth to such an ANGEL
who eventually changed my entire life. He did not only changed my life
but he touched my entire world and all that were in it.
On
this day, 9th day of August at the year 2012, He will be celebrating
his second birthday. His two years of existence on earth. But
unfortunately I will not be with him. His first birthday without me. But
though we are not together I know that he will be happy and of course
he will be blessed with more good things in life. He may not know now
lots of things including birthdays but I know soon he'll understand
everything especially the days why we have to be apart from each other.
All
my sacrifices, all the things I am doing today, at the past and my
plans for his and our future are all for him. I don't regret the things
that I have done that brought me tears from our separation because this
is the best way I know that will make his dreams come true.
This baby boy right here is my reason for living. He is my world -- my LIFE!! He is the reason why I want to wake up and LIVE each day. He is the reason for my LAUGHTERS, my HAPPINESS whenever I feel sad and lonely. He is the reason I LOVE all the blessings that came into my life and as well be thankful for those and lastly, he is the reason why my LIFE is PERFECT even though there are struggles coming still I surpassed and I know I will surpass them all because HE IS MY INSPIRATION..
I
may have missed his second birthday and I know I'll be missing more but
my love and care as well as my prayers are always with him. GOD will
not miss to give it all to my baby. He'll grow up, have his own family
soon but STILL he will be my SWEET PRECIOUS ANGEL FOREVER!!!
I LOVE YOU and I MISS YOU SO MUCH my BABY :) HAPPY SECOND BIRTHDAY <3
*LIVE - LAUGH - LOVE - LIFE <3*
BitterSweet26_09











No comments:
Post a Comment